A warm relaxed and friendly atmosphere, comfortable rooms and superb food await you!
- Accommodation with en-suite bathrooms based on 2 people sharing
- Extensive buffet breakfast and cooked breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea and cake daily (winter only)
- Three-course evening meal including wine, followed by coffee 6 nights
- Children’s early tea (if required) - 2 courses for reduced price chldren
- Daily room servicing
- Crisp white linen
- Fluffy white towels changed midweek
- Children under 12 - discounts may apply
- Use of Jacuzzi with bathrobes provided (winter only)
- Courtesy mini-bus service
- Pre-booking service of equipment and activities prior to arrival
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout
- Sky TV
- Heated ski room/secure cycle store
- Local daily tax (Taxe de Sejour) for half board rates
- Accommodation available from 15.00hrs local time until 10.00hrs on day of departure
- Sky Sports in our apres ski bar
And What's Not Included.....
- Geneva Airport transfers - we can arrange these on your behalf
- Holiday Insurance
- Ski pass, equipment, lessons, activities
- Drinks from the bar
- Smoking is not permitted inside the chalet. It is, however, allowed on the outdoor terrace, using ashtrays supplied
Please Note: our business is operated by a private limited company or S.A.R.L. and is legally registered in France, all our prices are quoted in Euros and payment will therefore be invoiced in this currency (as at the date of this publication 1 GBP ~ 1.15 EUROS).
Prices start from 575 euros per person for 7 nights.