Summer Alpine Holidays
In summer there are:-
- 450 kms of marked pathways for walkers
- 600 kms of marked tracks for mountain bikers (domain Grand Massif) and 135 kms in the domain Les Gets/Morzine
- White water sports, fishing, horse riding, tennis, crazy golf and many other organized activities.
- Fantastic cycling routes and many of the classic routes used in the Tour de France
- We are located 1200 metres up the hill with stunning views overlooking Morillon.
- A car is recommended in the summer as there is no public transport
Summer 2019 prices
Bed and Breakfast
Self-catered weeks usaully run Saturday to Saturday. Beds are made ready for your arrival, and towels are provided. Staying for 2 weeks? Benefit from 10% discount on your second week.
|Week Commencing||Per Week sleeping 14||Availability|